Thursday, April 03, 2008

School was fun.
Had th stupid fire practice thingy again.
What toxic gas, then must seal up all th windows & doors.
Was playing with th bigbig plastic bag luh.
Hahah.


Went to walk around school during English lessons with Amaran, Glovor & their friends.
Was playing with one of their friends & I fell down because of him. -.-
Butt bloody pain one lah please.
Was like chasing his friend around, even into th boys toilet.
LOL!

Band practice was funnnnn.
Axel wasn't around.
So Mr Goh said stuffs indirectly again, asking me to play louder. -.-
He said 'You guys sound so round now because theres only one trombone.'
Then I started playing louder & louding until he nod his head.
Which means that is th loudness he wants to hear from me.
& I was so damn sweaty after all th playing luh.
I seriously don't like to play loud loud
Waste energy & everything. -.-
Randommmmmmmm.

Had a small little talk with band just now.
Told them jokes & stuffs. Hahah.
I love band so much luh.

I don't wanna leave them lehxzsxzsxsx. ):
My darling trombone looks so tempting somemore.
You'll wanna touch it when you see it.
LOL!

Mummy came to fetch me & went to th supermarket for groceries.
Bought crabs!


Was like saying 'Hahah, you're going to be eaten by meeee.' to th crab.
& I guess I heard th crabs saying 'Curse that you'll turn into a fattest pig after you eat me.'
Okay, I know I sound stupid. -.-
Went back homeeee after that. :D

Friday tomorrowwwww.
Friday = Qiuyun's favourite day
Becuase theres P.E, lessons ends at 12.30, last day of school.
Which is th starting of th weekends & I'll get to go out.
Muahahhahahahaha.

I loveeee th pis on th left.
Cause we look so damn muthar fooking alike! Hahah.
7 more days to our 1 year, my dear. I love you! :D

Chop chilli, chop chilli, chop chop chop chop! :D
& I wanna watch Untraceableeeeee. :D
Watching Slam soon with my bloody cow. Muahahaha.

No comments: