Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Happy Aprils Fool everyone! :D
Kena folled today & folled alotalotalot of people today.
By telling them I'm transferring school soon,
I'm leaving band soon because I'm pissed with them,
Their buttons are off & on & on.
HAHAHHAHAA.

Diana went home during recess because she wasn't feeling well.
I actually thought she was trying to fool me luh.
Until I saw her walking out of th school.
-.-

Art was super FUN!
Sat behind with Glovor & talked about damn alotalot of stuffs.
Taught him how to solve th cube thingy & laughed like shit together luh.
We ate dog food together somemore.
HAHAHAH!

Band practice was alright.
Axel thought I was pissed with him & he sent me a message during band practice.
& I laughing to myself like a moron. Hahah. ;x
Took a video with Dalila, Ivan & Mark during sectionals.
Damn funny lah!
Will try to upload it here. :D

Drew a hell loads of things with Jacyln when band is falling out.
Hahah!



Alien-ified Ice Cream man I drew
Mr Potato that I drew.

Jacyln loves me! :D SISTERS PBTOHHXXX WORHXSXZ! Lol!

My beloved banddddd. like only ¼ of it. -.-

Jaycln's Axel's & My blog url. :D

Went back home after thattttt. :D
Kena fooled by Axel when I reached home just now.
Nice one. -.-

Mummy went to JB for her stuffs & did a 98 bucks medicure.
BIGBIG ROARS AT HER! ):


Photos taken During Cultural Night.

Duck & Me!
My face spoiled th whole picture luh.
I laughed because he suddenly lean his head on mine. Lol!

Me & Cheukman.
I don't know why but Cheukman somehows looks like Danial here.

Me, Jingwen, Miss Ang, Vanessa, Jesslyn.

I don't know why but I look damn fat when I'm wearing Band uniform. :/
Will upload more tomorrow. :D

No comments: