Thursday, April 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Axel Dearest! :D
Hope you like th wallet I gave you. :D
School wasn't nice today.
So many things pissed me off.

First was recess, some people, take food also don't kow how to take one.
Pass food also don'tknow how to pass.
Pass until th curry drip on my head.
Instead of apologising, you're laughing.
Nice one, Aaron.

Second one, I don't wanna talk about it.
I won't talk to you like how I did last time anymore.
Even if I do, I won't laugh as much with you.
Because you said things, which made me dislike you.
& obviously changed my impression of you.

Maths test was easy. :D:D:D
I wanna aim for an A1!
I seriously will start studying after june holidays, I WILL.
& I seriously mean it.
I wanna get a mother fooking 15 points & shut my Grandma's mouth up. (:
Qiuyun, you can do it! :D

Went to 201 for lunch with Diana & Jacyln.
Damn fun please.
Was perspiring like mad after all th running.
Diana was chasing Jacyln & me.
& th both of us was running away from her like mad cows, hahah!

Band practice was great.
My last second band pratice. ):
I will miss my trombone.
I will miss my juniors.
I will miss those memorable times I had with them.
I will miss band.
I love band & it's forever! Heh :D

Teared when th Sec 4s thank Mr Goh together. ):
I will miss Mr goh, most most most.

Diana came to look for Jacyln & me after that.
Went to northpark together, then went back home.

Talking to Ahtay & Diana now,
Damn fun please. :D
I love love love love love love th both of them sosososoososososososo much. :)

No comments: