Saturday, April 05, 2008

Gonna meet online shop owner later on to collet my contact lens.
Like finally! after 2 months? -.-
& I'm gonna get something for Ahtay later on.
Perhaps a Pink bermudas or a Barney Tee.
HAHAHAHHAAA.

Mummy asked me not to laugh too much because it will cause me to have wrinkles much more earlier than every other women.
But it's better to smile everyday than to frown.
You actually need more muscles to frown luh.
& asking me not to laugh everyday is a torture luh, for goodyness sake. -.-

I will feel very lethargic for th whole day if I never smile.
Like if I stay at home, I will just sleep & everything.
I will not have th energy to go out at night or whatever.
Because I'm alone at home & theres no one to laugh with me or whatever shit.

& if I'm going out with my friends at 2 or something? Just an example.
If I wake up at 10 or something, I will call someone to talk & laugh with me.
Or else I won't have th energy to go out after that.
I know I'm wierd. -.-

Gonna prepare to go out already. :D:D:D

No comments: