Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Amaran! :D
You're like the besterest class leader of all, rofls!

School was alright.
I actually paid attention during Physics lessons.
& I brought my 5 year series back to, study.
Can you believe it? -.-
But I don't think I will study it later luh. -.-

Did I tell you guys that I've never study at home before?
Unless th SAs are coming or something.
Or else when I reach home, I'll never open my bag.
Last week's uniform still inside my bag now.
Because we had P.E & changed.
& now, it's still in my bag. Lol!

Chinese lessons was fun luh.
Bitched with Ahfat & Duck.
They also don't like 'him'. HAHAHA.

Lunch break was fun. LOL!
Some taiji between alot of people & someone.
Kept on laughing behind with Jacyln about some other things.
Hahah.

Went back to school for STAR period.
Whole class planned something for Amaran & it was fun!
Mrs Cho told us about her secondary shcool life when she was a butch
Her hair was actually shorter than Glovor's current hair luh!
Ohmytians. -.-

After school, went opposite.
Wanted to continue with th taiji but it was being postponed to tomorrow.
I'm going to be a kaypo & help Charmaine talk tomorrow.
Because of Charmaine lah. :D

After that Joanne & me molested each other, LOL!
She bite until my arm blue black & I actually cried luh.
It was so bad that th skin actually tear & it slowly became purple.
Gross. -.-

Bus-ed back with Diana & Jacyln after school.
I'm actually happy because Diana & Jacyln are getting closer now.
My dearest bitches. :D

I can't wait for 12 am to arrive soon.
1 year 1 year 1 year! :D

No comments: