Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today was so damn boringggggg.
Studied all th way from 10am to 3pm & nothing went into my brain, how great. -.-
Out with parents till 10 & now I'm back at home. (:

I want SAs to end soon, soon soon soon.
So I can go out with alot of people.
I haven't watch movie with Ahtay.
I haven't go Kbox with Diana.
I haven't go Sakae with th usual clique.
& I need to meet Yq.
He's busy with his work & I'm busy with my studies. ):

Dad & Mum are screaming at each other now, for some stupid reasons.
I'm always on my Dad's side, no matter what happens.
Because for th past 15 years, my Mum is always very, very unreasonable.

I need to start doing my Art like, nowwwww.
Sa1 still must do prep work, ohmytians.
I guess Diana also haven't start luh.
Lets die together, bitch. :D

Got to go now, toodles! [:

No comments: