Sunday, April 13, 2008

Friday, 11th April
Jacyln & me met earlier this morning & went to another bus stop to take bus.
Because of something! Hahah.
Jacyln did it! & she was happy like shit.
I won't say what she did here, rofls.

School was fun!
Played badminton as usual during P.E., screaming here & there. Hahah.

Recess was ohmytians.
Laughed so much please, thanks to Jacyln.
HAHAHAHA.

Social Studies was damn fun.
Carmen & Weixin was having a debate between each other & it was damn funny luh!
Whole class laughed like what sey.

Speech Day Rehersal after school.
Sun was so ohmygoodyness de hot please.

Went home straight after band.
Prepared & went to Downtown East with my family again. -.-
Luckily Angela was there, if not I'll be oh so damn sian again. -.-
Shes someone I know at Downtown East.
& her birthday falls on th 28th August too! :D
Had so damn much fun with her.
Back home after that. :D

No comments: