Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Shenghan! :D
Had English paper 1 today.
No strength to write luh.
I was in th going-to-sleep-mode all th while.
I slept halfway while writing & theres a bigbig dot on my paper because I left my pen there.
Asked for more paper & wrote everything again. -.-
All thanks to Yq for asking me to wait for him last night.
Not enough sleep please! ):

I chiong Chinese paper all th way, wanting to have time to sleep after that.
But I chiong until too slow, write last sentence then left 2 minutes for me to sleep only. -.-

Went to East Point with Ahtay, Diana, Jacyln & Jesslyn after that.
Had LJS together. :D
All of them left after that.
Diana & me went to jalan jalan around after that.
Saw a DAMN FAT hamster at Pet Safari.
3 times th size of Diana's hamster.
& fyi, Diana's hamster is very fat. -.-

Back home after that at 3, bath & sleeeeep. [:
Yq called me at 4 & forced me to wake up & call him.
Because he is meeting his friend ay 4 but his friend is still at hougang eating. -.-
He always take away my sleeping time one luh. -.-
His friend very pro also, 5 then reach. -.-
Went back to sleep after that. :D

Having tuition next week with Diana at Yq's house.
Yq is our tutor, hahah!
I'm so looking forward to it please. (: (: (:

Going out later, to E!Hub, happyyyyyyyy.
I miss Kaili & Ahpukian. ):

No comments: