Saturday, April 05, 2008

Friday, 4th April
P.E. was funnnn.
completed th 5 stations for fitness test. ;D
As usual I couldn't pass my standing board jump. -.-

Went to play badminton with Ahtay after that.
Was damn fun screaming here & there. LOL!
One period of our P.E. time is th same luh. ;D
Next week play again! :D

Band practice after school was damn fun.
No teachers around, Mr Goh wasn't around.
We kept on playing by ourselves in th SAC.
& Dalila was playing with th mike, saying stupid stuffs like 'Presenting, th East View Military Band with th song ____'
& we started playing th song she said.
& on & on. Jerome did that, Mark & alot.
using different accents & th whole band just kept on laughing.
Th best thing is that th seniors kept on switching instruments & playing together.
I tried playing songs with th euphonium for th first time & cornet, clerinet.
I even tried th bass clarinet.
& I swear euphonium sound damn nice.
Damn easy to play somemore. -.-

Too bad Jacyln wasn't around.
I'm starting to love band more & more! :D

Mummy came to fetch me back home as usual.
teetaatoooo.

No comments: