Thursday, April 24, 2008

Got back my Chemistry paper, 9/20.
-.- -.- -.-

Stupid Kopi bullied me luh.
Ms Santha came to th rescue.
Because I was screaming like mad & Ms Santha saw.
Then Kopi saw her & quickly walk away. Hahah!

Cleaned our tables today, my table is soso damn clean luh. :D
Martin & me helped Eileen clean her table.
My hand is sching now. -.-

Went to East Point with Diana & Jacyln after school.
Ate & then went back home.

Got my Cultural Night disc already. :)
Watched it at home with Mummy.
Mummy claimed that Mr Goh is better that th other conductor, HAHA.
Th whole thing sucks for goodness sake.
I don't know whats th people doing.
They can talk so loud when they're recording a video.
Nice job. -.-

Accompanied Mummy to her office after that.
Saw that 'Yongquan' again, rofls.
Talktalk with them & went back home. (:

No comments: