Monday, April 28, 2008

School was super tiring.
& th stupid weather is oh-so hot.
Was perspiring th whole day for goodyness sake! -.-

Studied all th way during Maths period.
Asked teacher soso many questions & I'm glad that I've cleared all my doubts on that topic.
Happyyyyyyyy. [:

Slept for 2 whole periods during Chinese lessons, shiok!
Chinese Listening exam after school.
I couldn't even understand anything & anyhow shade those answers.
Glovor made me laugh during th exam.
Cannot laugh until very loud somemore, lol!

Went to look for Junxiang with Diana & Jacyln after that.
He is so damn cute luh, hahah.
Bought mashed potato for him, again.
He was like craving for it luh.
Reminded me for 98273948723 times to buy for him th next time I go & look for him. Hahah.
I'm exaggerating, obviously. -.-

Back home after that, saw Yanyan. [:
Missed Ah Wang's show just now luh.
Shall go to th internet & watch it now, byeeee! ;D
-
I wanna laugh out, loud.
Some people actually don't like someone to talk to his girlfriend worhsxzsxz.
Don't like then go & ask him to stop doing it lah, useless bum. -.-

No comments: