Sunday, April 06, 2008

Went to Bugis with my family.
Met up with that person & collected my stuffs.
Went to walk around bugis street for don't know how many round but just couldn't fins anything suitable for my bloody cow. -.-
& it's like so damn crowded.
Was samn pissed off because I was perspiring like a mad cow.
So I left that place & went to look for Mummy at BHG.

I saw Duck when I was crossing th traffic light.
I thought he didn't see me.
After a few seconds he walked pass me & said 'Why never call me when you saw me just now?'
I was like. HELLLLLO & walked off.
Because I was still damn pissed off with all th sweat on my bodehhhh. -.-

Walked around & had dinner at Ajisen. :D
Arcade as usual after that.
Was hell fun playing basketball with my uncle.
We break record sey, 871 points! :D
Homed after that.

No comments: