Sunday, April 06, 2008

Dragged myself out of bed at 8 plus this morning.
Was feeling damn tired because I talked to Ahtay on phone till 4 plus last night.
Laughed till I couldn't sleep luh! Hahah.
Bitched about manymany peepoos.
Even that disgusting step beng person whom we started to dislike now. Yucks!
98273829 years never talk until so late already siah. :D

Left home at 9 plus & headed to temple & pray with my relatives.
Damn sian luh. Weekian not around somemore. ):

Went to 2 places to pray.
Stupid sun damn strong today.
Was perspiring like a mad cow luh. -.-

I saw Kimseng! HAHAHA.
Bear woo scary, hahahaha.
LOL!

Went back to Uncle's house.
Everyone buey tahans & bath at his house. Hahah.

Wook a longggg nap with Kaili, Kailing & Kelvin.
3 Ks & I'm a extra Q. -.-
Damn funny luh.
Was laughing about so manymany things when we're sleeping together,
squeezing into one bed.
Hahah!

Went downstairs for dinner with them.
Came back up after that. :D

I'm trying to persuade Weekian to come back home asap now. ):
Anyway, he got th highest in class for English, 25.5/30 & he got 33/36 for Science.
Miracle sey, LOL! I'm happy for him luh. :D

No comments: