Sunday, June 01, 2008

I'm bored now! & since Jessln wants me to do this, her it is. [:

Name twenty people and at the end of the survey, choose five people to do it.
Name the people first then read the questions.

1. Kaili
2. Weekian
3. Diana
4. Jacyln
5. Ahtay
6. Jesslyn
7. Chenghoo
8. Ivan
9. Angela
10. Rachel
11. Albert
12. Winnie
13. Glovor
14. Amaran
15. Khairi
16. Cheukman
17. Kimseng
18. Leonard
19. Ahfat
20. Songhan

1. How did u meet number fourteen?
- Got into the same class during Secondary 3.

2. What will you do if you have never met number one?
- I will have no one to turn to when I have loads of problems.

3. What if number nine and twenty stead?
- It's impossible.

4. Will number six and seventeen date?
- I don't know, lol.

5. Describe number three.
- A big big bitch.

6. Is number eight attractive?
- I don't know. -.-

7. Describe number seven.
- Mr Smurf.

8. Do you know any of number twelve family members?
- Saw her dad & mum before. But I know her Korean brother, lol!

9. What language that number fifteen speaks?
- Malay, English & a little bit of Chinese.

10. Who is number nine going out with?
- Randy.

11. How old is number sixteen?
- 16.

12. When was the last time you spoke to number thirteen?
- Just now, at around 3am?

13. Who is number two favourite singer/band?
- None, he listen to all types of songs.

14. Have you ever dated number four?
- Yeap, 1 year 1 month already! Lol.

15. Will u ever date number one?
- I'm not a lesbian. -.-

16. Is number nineteen single?
- Yes.

17. What is number ten last name?
- Lee? Lol.

18. Would you ever be in a relatioship with number eleven?
- Nope, cause he is 8 hours younger than me. & I'm currently not into 'jie di lian'. -.-
(Albert's Number 11 also me if I remembered correctly. -.-)

19. What is the school of number three?
- East View Secondary.

20. Where does number six lives?
- Simei, right opposite my block, lol.

21. What's your favourite thing about number five?
- All his crap & his listening ears for meeee. [:

22. Have you ever seen number two naked?
- Yes. -.-

If you don't believe that I've seen Weekian naked before, I think I have pictures to proof that we bathed together last time before, around 2 or 3 years old? Lol.

No comments: