Sunday, June 15, 2008

I'm currently at East Coast now, I'm so bored please!
Kaili is currently beside me now. :D
Went to celebrate Father's Day just now with my family at Eunos.
Food & service suck. -.-

Weekian was around just now! But he left after eating.
Bastard please, I was staring at him when he walked away luh.
Then he said 'byebye darling!' & gave me a fly kiss. -.-
I bu xi han please, lol.

Anyway, did I mention that I went to watch Kungfu Panda with Mummy on Friday?
The movie damn funny & I wouldn't mind watching it again! :D
I was laughing through the whole movie luh, Po, the panda, was freaking cute.
Can't stand please, hahah.

Slept at 8.30am this morning.
Was on the phone with Ahtay again, lol.
He made me laugh like shit by telling me stupid jokes that he created himself, lol!

Seoul garden/Sakae tomorrow with besties once again,. I can't wait! :D
Oh shit Qiuyun, you're gonna turn into the fattest pig in the world. ):

I'm going to go dota with that joke creater already, lol.
I seriously don't know why am I still so noob despite playing dota for like 1 ½ years already. -.-
Nevermind, I shall turn into a dota pro in 5 years time.
Lol, what a joke. [:
Bye peoples!

No comments: