Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Sorry for not blogging yesterday.
Yesterday & today was hectic!
School, tuition, school, tuition.
I'm tired if all these but I've no coice.
I have to buck up for 'O' levels this year. :/

East Point with Ahtay, Diana & Martin after school yesterday.
Kfc & went home after that.
Tuition, then back home again.

School today was funfunfun.
PE was fun like shittos! :D
I don't understand why some people must touch their fringe when they run.
Make itself look more chio? Lol, lol, lol.
Laugh, out, loud.

Tampines Mall with Jacyln after school.
Tuition after that & went homee. [:

School again tomorrow & Chemistry EC after school.
Tired lah please.
But I'm happy after all those hard work that I've put on.
I'm starting to clear my doubts for Physics already. Hohos. :D
Buck up Qiuyun! :D

Off for now, I need to have an early sleep tonight.
Bye people! [:

No comments: