Sunday, June 29, 2008

I can't get to sleep again. :/
Just finish talking to Jacyln over the phone.
Shit-ed 2 times when I was on the phone with her, lol!
& I just finished a big pack of Twisties.
& I'm still hungry. Ohwelll, pig.
As long as I'm not fatter than someone, I'm contented, LOL!

e!Hub just now again, this time Baba tagged along. :D
Mummy help his wash his hair today.
& at the same time, I'm washing his face.
He claimed that it was a 'express service', LOL!

Back home at 12 plus again & called Jacyln to talktalk.
Laughed like shit about some people's friendster & some disgusting bitch.
Somebody cannot get into Singapore Poly sey, because it's SP.
& SP stand for Skinny People.
& she couldn't get into SP because she isn't skinny.
Still wanna aim SP, fat hope luh please.
If she's skinny, then I'll be suffering from anorexia already, LOL!

Shall go & watch now since Ahtay said that he watch until his mouth couldn't close.
I hope that I can close my mouth later on, lol!
& stop calling me a bitch you taytayless cow. ROAR.
Bye peopleees.
& I'm praying hard that Spain will win for manymany people. :D

No comments: