Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Met Diana up at Eastpoint, then cabbed to Bedok for tuition.
Bought Oreo biscuits again to eat.
the 3rd bar this month, LOL!

Tuition was fun!
Our tuition teacher was a damn cute indian teacher.
Couldn't stop crapping & making us laugh luh, haas.
Waited for Uncle Eric after tuition.
I'm at Room 4 having tuition & he was teaching at Room 8.
He was my tuition teacher from Primary 3 to Primary 6!
& I actually scored an A for my PSLE for Science, thanks to him! [:
Glad that he still remembers me, & my name! After 4 years of not talking to him, hahah.
He say last time I was shorter sey, means I grew taller! :D
& Diana said 'and' & showed a action saying that last time I was also fat.
& Uncle Eric actually said 'YAH!'
Damn paiseh please, at that point of time I really feel like giving her a slap. -.-

Ate maggi mee with Diana after tuition while waiting for Mummy to come & fetch us.
Reached home & ate again, lol.
My stomach is getting real big.
I guess it's reaching 50 inches soon!
I'm not kidding! Diana herself saw how big it was. -.-

Today, which was yesterday luh, because pass 12am already. -.-
It was Me & Jacyln's 14 months anni. & we spent it together through the phone, hahahas.
eii lurbbx her w0rhxzsx! :D

Shall go get my beauty sleep now, theres still tuition tomorrow!
Or should I say later because it's 2.30am already. -.-
Byebyeeeeee! :D

No comments: