Sunday, June 08, 2008

Went to E!hub again yesterday. with my relatives.
Met Angela there & had fun again.
Back home after that.

Rot at home till 6 plus.
Went to Bugis with Mama for dinner.
East Coast after that & went home.

I find holidays so damn boring.
I rather go back to school luh.
At least I have my friends to accompany me to laugh.
& I seriously hate going out with my family.
But I've no choice, because I have a oh-so 'wonderful' Mum.

& ever since Mummy bought a car, those outings with Weekian & Kaili are getting lesser & lesser.
Becauae we don't need their Dad's vehicle to drive us anymore. ):
& it's really bored to go out without Weekian & Kaili.
I think Kaili should know how i feel when I'm not around during outings too.
Yes, I know I still have Kailing for me to spend time with.
But now, I find Kailing rather irritating too. -.-

I couldn't wait for 'O' levels to finish.
Because after that, I could go out & work with my friends, not rotting at home all day long or going out with my stupid family.
I feel that I have a fucked up life.
I don't have freedom, & this really suck alot.

Everytime when my friends ask me out, I don't even dare to ask my Mum whether I'm allowed to go out anot.
Becauase she will start nagging at me to study & I really hate it.
I don't understand why she always say that I'm always going out with my friends & stuffs.
I have outings with friends like, twice a month or something?
& she say I don't care her & stuffs like that.
Like, WHATS WRONG.

I don't smoke, I don't drink, I don't do alot of piercing, I don't even have the intention to do a tattoo. I JUST DON'T LIKE TO STUDY & FULL STOP, THATS IT.
I don't even scold back her or something when she scold me.
I just keep quiet & let her stop herself.
Because I know if I talk back, she'll nag longer. -.-
I have a fucked up life, I seriously do. ):
Sometimes I really wanna do Weekian did to his parents.
Start to do everything rebellious & let them heck care me.
AND I'LL HAVE A TAT LOAD OF FREEDOM.
Maybe I should try it, again.

No comments: