Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm bored, super bored.
No one is awake, not even Ahtay, I supposed?
Because I messaged him & he didn't reply me.
So is Diana? She isn't online too. :/

I'm bored, Dota is boring & I'm lazy to play Cabal because I don't bloody know where is the Warp gate for Bloody Ice.
Those people who play Cabal show say that I'm damn stupid.
But it's my second day of playing it! -.-
Ahtay claims that I couldn't even memorise a small map.
The small map is big to me luh. -.-

I'm tired but I couldn't sleep.
I need maggi mee now. -.-
I'm bored, very very bored.
I want school to reopen soon. :/

I'm gonna spend alot this week.
3 days & I spent like 50 bucks already.
Tomorrow still going out with Diana, Thursday East Coast, Friday Kbox.
Ohmytians, I need mnoney to drop from the sky like, NOW. -.-

I'm bored. Can anyone entertain me now?
I doubt so. ):
Anyway, thanks Axel for everything just now.
Even if the whole world hates you, Su Qiuyun will love you most.
I will, trust me. [:
& the bigbig elmo you bought reminds me of you everytime I look at it! haa.

No comments: