Friday, June 13, 2008

This thing has been bothering me since yesterday.
& I didn't lie to you, I really did cry.
It's just that I don't want the both of you to know what I'm thinking & say that I'm silly again.
I'm sorry Diana I lied to you too.
You should theres something wrong, if not why yesterday I suddenly called you?
It's not that I'm afraid to read the post, it's just that I wanted someone to talk to.

Sometimes I really hope someone could give me a time machine as a present & let me turn back time once again.
I miss those memories, those good times I had with my wonderful friends.
My friends are leaving one by one & yes, I'm getting to know new friends as the times goes too.
But, what I really wanted is those old friends, good pals & everything.

I don't really like to take group photos.
Not as a band, a class or whatever.
But like 4 to 8 people in a group together as friends
Because when that particular group of friends split, I will feel sad when I see those photos once again.
& blame myself for not cherishing them when I have the chance to.
Don't say I'm saying crap about group photos, because it's true.
There are the people which I really want to be close to them once again.


Ahtay, Diana, Ivan, Jerome, Martin & Suie.

Yes I know I'm still close to some of them.
But I really want the 7 of us back into a group again.
I won't forget that day, 16th September 2006, we spent it at Bugis & Sim Lim Square.
I remembered the date & every moments we had together.
We took videos, did stupid acts, animal jumps, feiyuqing face, jump & go missing & blahblahblah.
I really missed those times like hell.


Diana, Jesslyn & Rachel.

Rachel was Diana's primary school friend at first.
She was studying at Green View Sec but transferred to East View because of the 3 of us.
We even got into the same class & spend time in school & after school.
I won't forget the times you guys came to my house & made a mess in the kitchen.
& when we went to Rachel's house to bully her & treat her house like a hotel, lol.
& I won't forget how we solve our little conflicts & patch up time after time.
But the 4 of us split into 2 different class during Sec 3, 307 & 308.
Thats when we started to drift.
Sometimes when I walk pass Jesslyn & Rachel, we wouldn't even say 'hello' to each other now.
I want back those times as well.


Albert, Axel, Jacyln & Zhiqing.

Don't be surprised, but it was 'Military band' that made the 5 of us close together.
I was close to Jacyln, & Axel was close to Zhiqing.
Then I was in the same section as Axel, so after band we often hang out together.
Then we went for Kbox & dragged Albert along as he was very close with Axel & Zhiqing then.
That particular photo was being taken at Countdown 2007.
I still remembered Jacyln & me had problems & wen tto the beach to cry
& the 3 of them actually consoled us. [:
& when we finish counting down, we gave each other a biggggg hug.
I was feeling very shag then, but I was glad that they were there for me when I need them.

I'm losing friends after friends, I don't want this to continue anymore.
So I'm trying my best to cherish everyone around me now.
& the friend who actually taught me how to cherish things, is also not my friend anymore.

Secondary 4 life is going to end soon this year, & I'm gonna lose contact with most of them once again.
But I'm glad that I've great people to accompany me through my whole secondary school life.
Thanks, people.

No comments: