Sunday, June 22, 2008

I couldn't sleep again.
I just read my archives & realised somethings which really changed my mind of certain things now.
To know what is it, read those previous posts & see what have I removed.

It's good to blog down your things you know.
I didn't even realised that you said that sentence to me until I archives.
Luckily I blogged it down.
Or else I'm really going to give up.

I realise I still need you as a friend.
After that talk & everything.
I realised that you're still the same as last time.
It's just a person that totally changed my impression of you.

& someone told me that hating a person will only make you remember that person more & more easily.
It's somehow true.
I couldn't get that person off my mind.
I'm always thinking about those fucking things that person did to me.
Maybe it's time for me to forgive & forget.
I need time to overcome this.

& I'm sure that once I've overcome this, I'll be a happier & more cheerful Qiuyun. [:

No comments: