Sunday, June 22, 2008

Woke up at 2 today?
My Mummy don't allow me to sleep too long because theres school tomorrow. -.-

Received a stupid call from Martin again.
Everytime call me say wrong number.
Cause he was intending to call him real Mum.
Not me. I'm his Ahbu what! -.-

Met with with my family at East Point.
I saw Jacyln Ong Ong Ong! :D:D:D

Headed to East Coast after that.
Cycled with them.
Rent the 2 seater one & Uncle was riding all the way.
I just lift up my leg & enjoyed the breeze.
I'm a good neice right? I know I know.. LOL!

Arcade after that.
Was fucken fun luh.
Kailing was chasing me like a stupid fool because I took her Pooh Bear & ran around the arcade.
LOL LOL LOL!

Home-d after that. [:
School tomorrow!
I'm gonna try my best to be a good girl & sleep early tonight. [:
Off for now, toodles! :D

No comments: