Friday, June 27, 2008

I found my USB port! Yayness.
No more wordy post after this! (I hope. :x)

School was super tiring today.
Felt like sleeping during Geog & Chemistry lessons. -.-

Kaijing came to look for Ivan after school!
Then, we went into school together & went to look for band.
Had fun laughing & everything.

I sudden;ly remember I didn't say good luck to Jacyln before she went for oral.
So, I quickly rushed up & "pssssst!" her damn loud.
She turned around & I said good luck, the next second, it was her turn. Lol!

Guoxiong help us take instruments after that.
Played my trombone, I miss my trombone like helllloxsz much! :D

Back home with Jacyln after school.
Talk & talk. I love bff. :D
Reached home & slept till 11, I'm a pig man. -.-

Off for now, I need to do my homework. :D
I love everyone of you! No, I mean some of you. Lol! :D
Bye peoples! [:

No comments: