Thursday, June 05, 2008

Sorry for not updating for so long.
Coaching in school, selling icecream at night.
& when I reached home, I'll be too tired to blog.

Sales was good for the first day, worked with Jacyln.
Don't rememmber what happened.
Only remember that I push trolley until hand pain like shit. -.-

Sales was good for second day too, worked with Diana.
Laughed alot with her, about those stupid people who don't wanna buy ice cream from us.
We'll take their shoe & place it at another house door step. ;x
She kept on pushing the trolley for me because she know I was damn tired.
Thanks bitch! [:
Went to 85 for supper & bus-ed home after that.

Sales was like shit yesterday, worked with Ahtay & Diana.
2 trolies = $41.50
Got $3.30 each, LOL!
But had hell loads of fun with them luh. [:
Ahtay was damn nice please!
Help me take bag, & push 2 trollies alone.
Nana & Susu loves youuuuu. [:

Mummy came to fetch me & went to e!hub after that.
Saw Mingchuan again! Hahah.
Back home after that, bath & sleeeeeep. [:

Went to East Point with Mama just now.
Went to Popular & saw some shit peoples, LOL!
Back home after that.

Was talking to Ahtay about someone just now.
& realise theres actually someone cuter than me, OH WELL.
That person is sooooo cute please, own Qiuyun!
Therefore -dot dot dot, Qiuyun is not the cutest person on Earth.
I shall go commit suicide now. HAHAHAHA!
Bye Taytay, bye everyone.
I love everyone. (except for you-know-who-you-are)
-jumps down the building

No comments: