Monday, June 16, 2008

I didn't mention Happy Papas' Day yesterday right?
Happy Father's day to every Dad in the worldddd.
Especially to my Dad, I love you! :D

Few days ago, Daddy was coughing & coughing non-stop.
So, the very filial daughter, which is me(lol!) went to the kitchen & pour 'pi pa gao' on a spoon, plus a cup of warm water & brought it into his room.
Daddy ate it up & drank all the water, passed the cup to me & said 'Xie xie ni ah' & smiled to me.
At that point of time, I really feel myself as a unfilial daughter of his.
Because I always shout at him & stuffs when I'm upset or having mood swings.
& I think it's because I seldom do this kind of things to him & he actually thank me for doing it this time round.
No matter what I still love Daddy most.

I'm serious! Although I'm pissed off at Daddy because I feel that he is very biase.
He treats Baba better than me.
But well, I still feel that he dotes me a hell loads.
Whatever I want, he will try his best to get it for me.
& whenever he quarrel with Mum, I will side him, HAHAHA.
Thanks Daddy for everything, I love you mosttttt! :D

Anyway, had Sakae Sushi with Ahtay, Diana, Ivan & Martin just now.
Laughed about random stuffs again. Hahah.
Martin was tickling my toe when we were eating. -.-

Went to lan shop again after that.
Played Dota & Counter Strike.
Was damn fun please! Laughed & scream like shittttos.
Martin & I make a goody CS team! LOL.
Super fun luh, I wanna gooo againnnn.
We're going to East Coast this Thursday, whoooop.
I can't wait for lan gaming after that, hohohos.

Went for tuition with Diana @ around 7 plus.
Home-d after that.
Bye peepoooooos! :D

No comments: