Tuesday, June 10, 2008

My blog looks kind of dead.
Seriously speaking, I'm quite sick of blogging already.
About my everyday life.
& the thing is that my life ain't interesting, it's boring. :/

Went tuition with Diana yesterday.
Was fuck boring please.
All those people in my tuition class super kaopeh.
Couldn't even concentrate on what I'm doing luh. -.-

E!hub again yesterday with my family.
Saw Angela & Sam! Junhao came afterwards & he kept making Angela laugh by showing his ass to her. -.-
Back home after that.

Anyway, I've gain another kg by eating too many bah zhang this feww days. Lol.
I ate like 6 or 7 since don't know when? LOL!
& I went for steamboat at Geylang with Mummy on Sunday, oh god.
I'm a fatter pig now. -.-

Having tuition later, again.
Theres Physics tuition tomorrow too. Ohmytians. -.-
I've to buck up this year luh. I'm aiming for 20 points already, lol.
It's enough. & It's quite difficult to get 20 points also, FOR ME. -.-

Anyway, sorry Amaran & Glovor for what happened yesterday.
I really cannot make it luh. Sorry! ):

Okay, I'm going to do some stupid quiz Kaili asked me to do. -.-
Toodles! [:

No comments: