Friday, June 20, 2008

Tuition with Diana yesterday.
Daddy fetch me there because I woke up late, thanks Daddy! :D
e!Hub after that.
Was super bored at first, but after that we went super crazy & laughed like some foold, LOL!
Went to New urban male & planned to get our havaianas.
Diana got hers but my size was out of stock.
Bitch didn't have enough money & I paid for her first okay!
Say I'm the best Diana, say it.

Arcade after that, spend 20 over bucks there.
Played & played like nobody's business, lol.
Daddy came to fetch me home after that.
Daddy best mannnxsz, send me to & fro today. :D

-----------------------------------
Removed. [:
-----------------------------------

Anywayyyyy, met up with Na & Tay just now for dinner & lan.
Laugh fucken much while playing CS, lol!
& when we're heading home, all of us were broke.
Diana left around 4 bucks, Ahtay left around 2 bucks.
Me? 50¢. 3 claps for me! LOL
East Coast again tomorrow, weeeee. :D

No comments: