Monday, June 23, 2008

Met up with Jacyln super early in the morning as we couldn't sleep the whole night. -.-
Reached school & laughed at people.
Their changes after the holidays & stuffs, LOL!

Timetable was being screwed up, I don't like it.
Seating arrangement changed too. I don't like where I'm sitting now. :/

Classmates were all the same. :D
Glovor was as bitchy as ever. -.-
Even Amaran was starting to be like him luh. -.-

English lessons was as boring as ever.
Nearly fell asleep luh. -.-

Back hom right after school & sleeeeeep.
Diana came over & watched tv with my Mummy while I was sleeping, lol.
Woke up at around 7 & prepared for tuition.

Tuition was boring like shit. I nearly fell asleep.
Back home after that, Diana came over to take her stuffs & left after that.
Baba did something to Mummy when we were in the house lift.
& Diana was laughing like mad because of the thing he did.
Diana! My Brother cute right, LOL!
& my Father is a Ahbeng, LOL!

Gotta go sleep now, I'm tiredddd.
Bye people! :D

No comments: