Saturday, June 21, 2008

Outing yesterday was funnnn & tired. -.-
Met up with Diana at 7 plus & headed to Pasir Ris to meet ______ to take my slippers from her. :D
then headed to White Sands for Mac breakfast!
Bitch & I laughed fucken much there.
Took many many pictures but it's all in her phone & theres something wrong with my phone & she couldn't send it to me with bluetooth. ):
& I couldn't take pictures with my phone because I didn't charge it the night before & I still have to keep my phone on till 12 midnight. -.-

Mrt-ed to Tampines to meet Ahtay, Martin & a stranger, lol.
Stranger doesn't want to be exposed & so.. I'm not gonna reveal who he/she is, hahaha.
Bus-ed to East Coast & had a longlong talk with them. :D

Reached & went to the lan shop straight.
Played 2v2 dota cause Diana was sleeping.
I teamed with stranger & I forgot who win already.
Because I was sleepy & after that game, I sleeeeeeeeeep.
Ahtay kept on telling me we're wierd people.
Cause we went to the lan shop to, sleep. LOL!

Woke up & used the computer again.
Took pictures with Diana because the 3 ahpunehs kept on dota-ing non-stop & both of us were bored. ):
& I want everyone who reads my blog to know that Ahtay is a big bully.
He use his super duper cb finger & flick my face which turned really red after that. -.-
Poke your armpit luh! -.-

Macs after that. 5 of us ate McSpicy!
& my voice turned really nice after that.
Sore throattt luhhhhh. -.-

Walked to the bus stop after that.
For some reasons, I acted like Tyra Banks & did a chio center parting to my hair, LOL!
Bus-ed home after that.
Theres a super uber disgusting auntie who sat behind Ahtay & she couldn't stop digging her nose, lol!
I took a picture of her but my USB cable is currently MIA-ing.
So, no pictures! ):
It has been MIA-ing for very long.
That explains why there isn't any pictures for the post these fwe days. ):

Went to sit with Martin after that & had a longlong talk with him.
Took pictures too! Hohos.
I hope I can find my cable soon manxzsxs. ):

Martin was kind enough to walk home with me after that. :D
He made up stories like 'must send me until my house lift or those ah peks blahblahblah'
I was like 'my face, nobody want luh.'
Then he said 'even ____ also got people want de, because ahpeks only want body'
He's a bitch man, fucking mean. -.-

Reached home & found out that Baba had a motor accident.
I thought Dad lied to me at first when he called me.
I thought he lied to me because he wanted me to be back home ealier. -.-
But nooo. Baba's injuries was quite serious.
He couldn't even use his right hand click the mouse.
He can only use his left hand & his left hand was injured too.
So was both his legs.
& his back, he couldn't even take off his shirt himself.
I nearly cried when I took off his shirt for him.
I must be really careful not to hurt him. ):
Luckily theres no blood stains on his shirt, or else I'll faint manxsz. -.-

Helped him wash his hair and face & went to sleep.
Was real tired!

Woke up & Mummy was home already.
She bought like 10 bags home and asked me to choose which one I like. Crazy Mummy.
Theres only one which I really like.
So, I just took one & gave back the rest to her, LOL!

My throwat hates me.
I coughing like mad now, & the cough is worst that Diana's.
There a very thick layer of phlegm in my throat & I can actually feel it.
& the worst thing is that I couldn't even cough it out. ):

I think I'm gonna stay at home the whole day?
Must take my of my ahpunehneh Baba.
I wanna see you play Dota & scolding your computer screen again!
Get well soon okay! I love you! [:

No comments: