Friday, June 27, 2008

School was fun fun fun.
3 free periods today.
Spend time bitching with Amaran, Glovor & Khairi as usual. (:
Drew Amaran & Glovor's shoes.
Laughed hell loads with them again luh. :D

Tampines Mall with Ahtay, Diana & Ivan after school.
Lunch-ed at food court & jalanjalan around after that.
Laughed fuck much with them today.
I loveee them much much. :D

Home after that, slept & woke up at 7.
Prepared & went out for dinner.
Daddy's praying thingo one. -.-
Was boring luhhhh.
Started playing with Baba.
Put fake tattoos on ourselves.
I chose the butterfly one & he chose the blue monkey, LOL!

He changed his havianas with my flats after that & walked home like that, lol!
Daddy bought a 'fu' for me to boost my intellegence.
I sound as if I'm talking about games, lol.
I just hope that the 'fu' works & I will become more clever, lol!

Off for now, school again tomorrow. :D
I'm starting to love love school manxszxs.

No comments: