Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'm so bored now.
I wanna call Ong now but shes asleep already.
& when she wanna call me, I'm outside.
No fate luh! ):

I'm so in love with my profile picture because it looks so fucking bitchy, lol!
I'm hungry, again.
I shall go to sleep now & save my stomach for tomorrow's breakfast.
I'm a pig already, I don't wanna turn into a fatter pig. -.-

I couldn't wait for school to reopen so that I can disturb my friends in school.
Disturbing people like Ahtay, Amaran, Glovor, Martin & Ivan.
Hohos, I can't wait! [:

Going to follow Mama to her office tomorrow, again.
Hate it like mad please, I've totally nothing to do but to play with a stupid PSP.
My PSP games are getting boring already.
& the worst thing is that I'm lazy to go and download new games. ):
& I'll see that stupid 'Yq' tomorrow, again.
He's Mama's friend & looks totally like Yq. -.-

Shall go to sleep nowwwww.
Toodles! [:

No comments: