Thursday, June 05, 2008

I was joking at thhe previous post luh.
Anyway, I act-ed as if was _____ & told Ahtay that Qiuyun has jumped down.
& that I was going to jump down to.
But he asked me to help him kill some fish first before I commit suicide. -.-

I'm feeling so bored at home now.
Changed my profile picture 2 times today after editing it.
Because I've totally nothing to do at home.
I'm lazy to study, lazy to go out & everything. ):

I find my blog so dead, no daily tags by people & stuffs.
I get like 1 tag per day, which is like so.. -.-
& I'm quite sick of this blogskin already.
Gonna ask Bertbert to do another one for me again.

I don't know whether to work ice-cream next week anot.
Kind of sick of ice-cream already.
I'm having phobia of it. -.-
Kind of good though, can save some fats from it.
I'm getting fatter & fatter each day.
Fatty yun, you should really go on a diet now & lose weight. ):

Off for now, to do i-don't-know-what.
I really need something to kill my boredom now!

No comments: