Friday, June 13, 2008

Tuition yesterday, then steamboat with my family.
Headed to Kallang Leisure Park with them & headed home after that.

Slept at 7.30 am last night because I was busy watching a super nice drama from Crunchyroll & being bhb to Ahtay.
He slept very 'early' too. Lol.
& He blocked me from msn. Phuaaaaaabye.

Work Ice cream with Angela today.
Truck came at 7pm & we started work at 7.30. -.-
During waiting, I played nehneh war with Joanne again.
I scratched her skin until super red, lol! :D
Sales was bad bad bad. 30 plus niahs.
& Glovor, the greatest STT in the world, actually did something great from me.
I called him & he just said 'I don't want buy ice cream byebye.'
& hanged up the phone.
Glovor you good, you super good.
He can still laugh when I called him again after working. -.-

Slack with Ahfat awhile after working.
Treat him icecream! Hahaa.
I'm a kind soul please! :D

Mummy came to fetch me back home after that. [:
Anyway, thanks Sam for coming all the way to our block just to buy ice cream & even help us to push trolley. [:

I just knew that one of my primary school friend has lump cancer.
My mood seriously changed when _____ told me that.
It's like, I was once veryvery close to her.
& now shes like that. ):
Anyway, I'm gonna meet bitch up next Tuesday for singing session, hohos!
I miss bitch like hellllll muchh! :D

I'm talking to Diana nowww.
It has been sucha long time since we talked for so long. [:

I shall go chiong my super duper nice drama now.
Toodles! [:

No comments: