Monday, September 29, 2008

3 more weeks to the horror.

School was alright today.
Chemistry class was fun, Amaran, Khairi & me kept on disturbing each other, LOL.
3 person returned me my money today.
Seems like what I wrote in my blog & msn works, aha!
But there's 4 more people anyway.
& the 4 adds up to about 100 bucks. -_-

Off to Bedok with Jesslyn after school.
Lunch-ed and then headed to the library for books. :)
Studied after that, but got tired of it & I starting laughing at stupid jokes.
& then there was an announcement made.
"People studying at the 3rd floor, if you're aged above 13, can you please kindly move to the 2nd floor."
CAUSE WE'RE TOO NOISY, HAHAH!
So yeah we went to the 2nd floor but no space. :/
So... we decided to walk around instead, aha!

Walkwalkwalk & lepak at Kfc after that.
Took lotssssss of photos but I couldn't upload as Diana didn't attend school today & the USB cable is still with her. -.-
Actually I can use her phone to upload la, got free wireless.
But I'm lazy, lol! :)

Bus-ed to East Point.
I swear it was the bestest bus ride ever.
There's this girl who laughs non-stop, & her laughters are super funny.
So Jesslyn & me kept on laughing, lol!
& there's this super cute malay baby boy behind us & we kept on playing with him, aha.
Left the bus & the baby kept on waving to us. Cute!

Met up with her Mummy & walk around Eastpoint.
Back home after that, prepared & headed for tuition.
Then back home, & here I am blogging. :D

Off to Facebook!
Anyway, I wanna thank Jiesheng for helping me complate the stupid ball game & got the gold medal for me. Thanks uh, ccb. :)

No comments: