Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm busy with school, studying, tuition, family, friends and everything.
So yeah, my updates will be like very sloooowwwwww.
27 bloody days to my bigbig thing.
I need to buck up & work hard for this 4 weeks. :)

Anyway, I was browsing through my photo album & I found 2 super cute pictures.

1st: Me(Blue), Kaili & her mum.
I was taller than Kaili at that point of time, aha!
You shorty. :)
I like this picture very much because I look super innocent.
With that glum-face & fat tummy, haha!



2nd: Top, Big Sis & 2nd Sis. Bottom, Me & Weekian.
Lol look at how cute Weekian is last time.
I miss him mansxzxszxszxzsxzxzsx.
):



& look at this picture!
Left; me, Right; Kailing



Lol don't we look alike?
& the same facial expression! Ahahaa.
No wonder people always thought she's my sister. She's my cousin lah, haha.
But I find that I look cuter leh, although my shirt more 'orbit' la, LOL! :x

K, off for now, I need to sleep.
Tomorrow's Tuesday.
Hot Shot, Hot Shot. -mumbles
:D

No comments: