Saturday, September 27, 2008

Rain rain go away, come again another day.

It was raining cats and dogs this morning.
Seems like my curse really works. :)
But Amaran overslept today.
So his Superman logo is still safe. -.-

East Point with Diana & Jesslyn after school.
Had hell loads of fun as usual.
Took photos and blah.
I'm using Diana's phone and her USB cable isn't with me.
So yeah, no photos. Have to wait for monday.

Back home after that.
Was feeling bored so went to E!hub to look for peoples.
Family was there, Angela too. :)
Went to look for Ryan, Angela's friend, and headed to carpark to slack after that.
I swear Ryan looks like Gordon alottttt.
Big eyes, fair skin & everything, lol!
Just that he's 19 and his hair is longer.
Angela told him today is her birthday, so I was like 'My birthday same as her.'
LOL AND HE WISHED US HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
I was like 'Lol, bluff you one la, it's 28th.'
Then he said 'Oh 2 days more, aha.'
I was like 'AUGUST LA LOL'
And we kept on laughing. -.-

Back home @ 12. :)
I had fun at E!hub today! :D

No comments: