Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I swear today was real tiring.
8.30pm to 2.30pm, school.
4pm to 6pm, tuition.
6pm to 8pm, night class @ school.
Studystudystudy, tired like mad please. -.-
I fell asleep during tuition and teacher was kind of pissed off. :x
I was so busy that I forgotten to eat my medicine manxsz. ):

School today was fun anyway, aha!
I actually redo my Prelim paper suring SS k! I never sleep at all. :D
& I stopped Khairi from sleeping again. LOL!
& I know sooooo many things from Amaran today.
Which makes school today worthwhile, lol!

Lepak with them again after school.
Kumaran kept on calling me poster.
Cause whenever he says the word 'poster', I'll laugh.
For some reasons luh, lol!

Afiqah, Maha, & me did something today to someone.
Bitchhhhhhhhhhh lah some people, lol!

Night class was being spent with Afiqah & Amaran.
2 hours passed real fast & headed home after that. :)

School again tomorrow.
Have to complete Art by tomorrow.
& there's Assembly tomorrow. :)
I hope there's something prepared for us luh.
I don't wanna stay in class to study again. -.-

I need to sleep now, I'm super tired.
Byeeeee peoples! :D

No comments: