Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I suck.

Someone told me this.
"Qiuyun, you should start to believe that everything happens for a reason.
Friends come & go.
You lose a friend, you'll gain another back.
Only those who stay by your side are your true friends.
Those who don't, just thank God that he actually got rid of them for you.
So think positive & you'll be alright, trust me. :)"

Those words actually works for me.
But it only worked for awhile.
I kept on telling myself to be strong, not to cry this time round
I couldn't believe I actually cried after tolerating for so long.
I thought I could like, overcome this myself?
I was tolerating like mad since the sight of ____ appeared in front of me just now.
I kept on asking myself not to cry, but I did.
I said 'I buey tahan already luh' to someone & just cried. -.-
I cried for like a minute or two? Because it was quite embarrassing, as there's around 10 people around me at that point of time.
& I'm pissed off with myself, for crying, I'm serious.
Qiuyun, you're useless.

No comments: