Tuesday, September 16, 2008

:/

Went back to school for night classes just now.
Maths again, was feeling kind of bored there as I was quite pissed off by those questions that I couldn't solve.
Songhan told me a damn funny joke which made me laugh like. -.-
LOL!

& yeah, tuition after that.
Daniel was as irritating as ever.

I don't know who to turn to now except for Kaili.
I don't know whether should I do it.
I don't know whether my 6th sense is right.
I don't know what to do now.
Sister, don't worry k, I'll be alright, I hope. :/

I don't wanna attend school tomorrow as I'm like super tired now.
& there's like 3 periods of SS tomorrow.
Humanities sucks. -.-
& there isn't 4 periods of English today, it's 4 periods of Art, mistakeeeeee.
So yeah, tomorrow will be wasting time sleeping during that 3 bloody periods of SS again.
But no choice cause Martin called & informed me about my Art.
Deadline, tomorrow.
I've to attend school to finish it. :/

No comments: