Thursday, September 25, 2008

Superman in the airrrrr!

School was alright today.
Stayed in class & studied together with Khairi. :)
Amaran kept on sleepinggggggggggg. Lol.
Then I said 'Come school sleep, go home la.'
He will shoot back 'Who ask me come school one?'
LOL CB!

I drew a Superman logo at Amaran's shoe today & it's damnnnn chio.
Makes me wanna draw my shoe but I'm lazy.
I like to draw for people but not for myself. Lol.
I drew another Star 'tattoo' on my ankle today.
I told Amaran I'm gonna get it after 'O's and he said he's gonna get it too.
& he's going to get the one I drew on my ankle! Lol. :D
But I doubt Mummy will allow.
I told her & she nagnagnag & say I'm siao. -.-

Recess was fun.
Naren taught me a few Tamil words and I kept on going around & say it to them.
I told Amaran, Kumaran, Ragu, blahblah.
All listen already give me jiaobin. LOL!
Because it means 'There's a lump on your butttttt.'
HAHA!

Assembly was fun.
There's like a band coming to our shcool & played instruments.
Juventus kept on slapping Ahfat's back & I laughed like shit please.
Cause he's like follow the '1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4' beat.
& Ahfat was like laughing at himself too. LOL!

Back home right after school.
Stupid Jesslyn dua me today.
Last minute don't wanna accompany me collect my phone.
Yeahyeah my phone is readyyyyy. :)
But we're going tomorrowww.
You better don't dua me.
If not I ask yellow shit guy come kiss you. LOL

I don't really wanna use back that phone.
Because I changed phone with Diana few days ago & I must say I like her phone bloody much.
Makes me wanna lie to her that I lost her phone & keep it myself.
LOL!

I'm going to school tomorrow.
Cause Amaran wants me to draw his shoe again.
He said I'm his shoe designer. -______-
I curse for rain tomorrow.
So that Amaran's Superman logo will smurge LOL.
Bye peoplesssssss.

No comments: