Thursday, September 11, 2008

9-11. BOOM DOWN BUILDINGS!

Happy Birthday Kailing!
Happy Birthday Rachel!
Happy Birthday Samuel!
Happy happy birthday! :D

It's seems like Kaili forgotten Kailing's birthday already, her blog never put!
Chao gong kia, so forgetful one. -.-

My msn isn't working now & I'm damn pekchek at it.
Because no matter what I do it just doesn't login.
I tried to reinstall it for like 10 times already. -.-

I have big news to announce.
Which is... I got a C5 for Maths! LOL, disgrace.
D7 for English, C6 for Chinese, F9 for Humanities, F9 for Art.
I haven't got back my Science. -.-
Wonderful results yeah? Current L1R4, 31.
I guess ITE also don't want me, lol!

Anyway, I watched 'Secret' online yesterday.
There's Jay Chou inside, but I still find it, soooo not worth it if I went to the cinema.
I watched it on the internet, lah. -.-

Byeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: