Saturday, September 06, 2008

Bad day.

I just studied just now for 3 hours, 4 to 7pm.
Can you guys believe it? Lol.

I'm having a super bad stomachache mansxzx.
Totally no appetite luh.

School is going to start next Monday, I can't wait! :D
Rotting at home is soooo boring.

------------------------------------------------

& I found out a wow thing today online.
Seeriously gave me a big shock manxszx.
I couldn't believe that person actually did that.
你做初一,我做十五。
I'm not gonna make a big hoo-haa currently because I don't want things to turn out nasty now.
But I'll update my blog regarding that to let out my 十五 after Os.
& I'm not the only one.
There's also a bunch of my goody friends who is very unhappy with you too.
& I'm gonna tell them about it too, obviously.
Beware, cause I'll give you hell if you mess with me. :)

No comments: