Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Swedish guy. :)

School was fun today.
Maths Paper 2 test was fun, lol!
I don't know why but I just find it fun, haha.

4 periods of Art was spent outside the Art room with classmates.
Chit-chat & stuffs. :)
Adrian suddenly asked whether we wanna play Truth or Death anot.
I SWEAR I LAUGHED LIKE SHIT WHEN HE SAID THAT.
It's True or Dare what, right? -.-

& Amaran bloody took off my clip from my hair.
Diana took pictures of it.
I have proof! & I'm gonna upload it soon.
No not now, I'm gonna sleep soon, ahaha.
& he kept on saying 'Swedish guy' & I kept on laughing like a crazy woman. -.-

Pet Safari & Kobayashi @ East Point with Diana after school.
She spent 48 bucks on Pet Safari.
& I PAID FOR HER......................... first.
LOLOLOLOL!

Back to school for night classes again.
& Off for tuition after that.
Then home sweetie home. :)

No comments: