Friday, September 12, 2008

Boredddd.

Surprisingly, Jacyln & I didn't head to Eastpoint for lunch today.
We went there from Monday to Thursday for lunch luh! Haha.

Anyway, I guess I didn't mention what Amaran, Khairi & Glovor did to me on Wednesday right? -.-
They asked me to join them for lunch.
& after that, I was supposed to meet up with Jacyln at the school bus stop.

At first they didn't allow me to go off first, must wait for Khairi to cut finish hair.
Then they dua me & walk another side.
Then when I saw the place, which is like one bus stop away from my school bus stop, I was staring at them. -.-
Then they asked me to continue walking the wrong way.
I only realised that I was being tricked by them when I saw the bus stop.
NABEI. -.-

Anywayyyyyy, school today was super tiring.
Someone dragged me out of bed again, lol.

I played with Carmen's iPhone during Chinese lessons & it was so damn fun please!
I'm tempted to get one.
My phone's spoilt again anyway, 4th time since August. -.-
But iPhone has no bluetooth. :/

I wanna go out with my family tomorrow man.
How much I miss my cousins.
I'm like drifting apart from them already.
I still do contact Kaili & talk on phone.
But the last time I talked to Weekian was like 2 weeks ago? My god, miss him man. ):
I don't want us to drift k?
I'll love the both of you forever, I promise. :)

------------------

Khairi did something super funny in msn & I was laughing like shit please.
It's a secret, I won't tell you guys what it is. LOL!
I AM SO BORED MAN.
I'VE LIKE TOTALLY NOTHING TO DO NOW. ):

No comments: