Monday, September 15, 2008

Surprise!

Skipped school today cause I'm not in the mood to go to school.
Mummy doesn't allow me to skip school but I quarreled with her & what I said actually make sense too. Haha.
There's like a period of Geography & 3 periods of English today luh. -.-
I tried out Mr Ng's method to stay at home & study.
& I really did!
I woke up at 11 plus & studied all the way till 3. :D

So yeah, I don't think I'm gonna attend school tomorrow too, aha!
Cause there's like 4 periods of English?
I'm not gonna waste my time there. :)

I don't know why there's such a big sudden change in me, perhaps it's because of the brain-washing session I had with Mummy yesterday, haha.
I wanna study now, I'm serious! :)

SURPRISE!




Yeah, I got my bangs back again.
Don't ask me why, cause I don't know the answer either, haha.
Just wanna snip off my irritating fringe suddenly. :)

This post & my previous post is like soooo different man.
I'm changing like so rapidly luh.
As fast as how light travels. LOL, kidding!
Too much Physics luh, aha.

Alright, off for now! :)

No comments: