Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sheelapooooo!

Art was doneeeee.
Thanks to Khairi, ahha!
I don't know how to stick the sculpture, so yeah.
He helped and I just stand and look.
Cause I don't want super glue to kena my hand. -.-

School was tiring again.
Went back home right after school.
Slept all the wall till 7.30 pm.
So I gave night class a miss.
Then I realised Amaran & Khairi also never go, lol!

Friday tomorrow.
I loveeee Fridays. Cause weekends is gonna come soon.
& I'll have peace studying at home without the irritating construction thingy. :D

I'm happy, happy, happy, happy! LOL!
& I'm gonna change my course already.
Not gonna aim for Early Childhood Education anymore.
Because it's part of the Humanities school. -.-
& I saw this on their web when I check for the admissions.
"The aggregate computation for selection is based on grades obtained for English, Mathematics (Grade 1-9), a Humanities subject (Grade 1-9) and two other subjects."
A Humanities subject, did you see that?
I'm soooo gonna get a F9 for it please, and the cut off point for the course is around 15?
The thought of it irks me, haha!
So yeah, I'm gonna browse through other courses online & then go bath.
Cause Amaran claims that I smell like shit now, lol!

Bye peoples! :D:D:D

No comments: