Saturday, September 06, 2008

Friends.

Hello weepo deepo. [:
I just talked with Jesslyn on the phone just now.
We were gossiping about some super deluded chio bu. LOL!
Then suddenly we were talking about friendship stuffs.
We suddenly told each other that we don't like each other much.
Serious!

Yeah, I seriously find Jesslyn irritating when she coughs.
She coughs really loud every single time & it somehow makes me think that she wants to attract attention.
This thingy has happened for 4 years already, she's still coughing real loud now.
& because it has happened for 4 years, I'm kind of used to it already. -.-

& I don't like it when her voice is super teh.
But girls are like that.
Some I mean, cause I know I'm not.
As my voice is very low & I know people with low voice sound disgusting when they teh.
By saying this, it doesn't mean that girls with normal voice sound nice when they teh.
NO, chio bu is an good example.
You'll have goosebumps when you hear chio bu teh, & it's fucking disgusting, lol!

& your attitude problem, you should know, lol!
I know I've attitude problem too, & sorry if I've shown it to you too often, haha.
& yes I admit I do gossip about you too. It's my hobby. :)
I'll just try to gossip lesser & hopes that it'll stop eventually k?
& I'm gonna try my best not to hate you.
I love you now but I don't know what will happen in the future.
If you do things I don't like again, I'm just gonna say 'I hate you' to you again, haha.
But for now, I love you! :D

I remember Jacyln once told me that shes afraid of telling me stuffs due to some reasons.
I swear I cried like shit please.
It's like, I trust her very much, but she don't trust me & stuffs?
But yeah, I'm still glad that she told me the truth & we're okay already, obviously!
I love her like holy mama shit. [:

The feeling super nice now you know.
Like, letting your friends know rather than tolerating it all by yourself.
Cause maybe they'll change or something? Haha.
It's really good to be honest sometimes. :)

I love all my friends!
Whoop, some I mean.
The rest are like some coward cheebyes who don't dare to do things openly.
Tsk tsk tsk. :)

No comments: