Wednesday, September 24, 2008

27 more days to the horror.

School today was like usual.
But Amaran didn't turn up! Chao sheeeeee buai. -.-

I made Naren said 'Puish' today, haha!
Puish = act cute version of 'Please', lol!
So yeah, that group of friends all kena forced by me to say puish already. :)
Hahahahaaaaaaa.

After recess, walked back to class.
The cleaner left the broom at 3rd floor, I saw it & 'accidentally' threw it down.
& Jesslyn was like at the 3rd floor too & she was like 'QIUYUN I SAW WHAT YOU DID.'
LOL!

Tuition again after school.
Didn't attend night classes as today's teachers are uesless to me, lol.

Tomorrow is going to be fun because it's Thursday.
& I love Thursdays because there's assembly. :)

I'm broke! :/
& Diana paid almost everything for me today.
My meals & stuffs. Thanks uh. :)
& please study in class & tuition.
Stop sms-ing & sleeping cause theres like 27 more days only. -.-

Bye peoples! ;)

No comments: