Sunday, September 28, 2008

Family day. :D

I spent my whole day with my family yesterday & it was funnnnnn.
Headed to AMK and went to look for Agnes & my Brotherrrrr @ the game shop they're working at.
I kept on playing Nitendo Wii there & it was fun!
The bowling & stuffs, ahhaa!
But it was embarrassing cause alot of people are watching cause the shop is beside a coffeeshop. -.-

Went back to take photos with the laptop.
Baba's reaction & faces waas damn funnyyyyy.
But he deleted all the pictures already. -.-

Went to help Amaran buy memory card.
Didn't have enough cash so I had to walk to the Atm, which is like 029130981239 km away from the shop.
Lol, kidding. :)
Bought the memory card & went back to look for them.
Amaran owes me 45 bucks! Aha.

[edit]
Anywayyyy, those to still owe me money, please be more automatic to return it to me.
As I'm seriously paiseh to ask from you guys.
& school is ending soon.
So please, be more automatic. -_-
[/edit]

Dinner & headed to Hougang after that for arcade as usual.
Played catching & stuffs.
LOL IT'S WAS DAMN FUN I SWEAR.
Kailing screamed like mad and kept running around when noone is chasing her. LOLOL!

Back home after that.
Watched videos with Baba & I showed him the Swedish guy & he laughed like mad.


Then he showed me this, binoculars soccer!
LOL IT'S FUNNY FUNNY I SWEAR, YOU WON'T REGRET WATCHING THIS!



Slept at around 4?
Baba slept on the floor while I slept on his bed, wahahaha. :)
Fyi, Baba is my Brother. -.-

I'm waiting for Amaran to online nowwwwwwwwwww.
I wanna show him binoculars soccer. LOL! :D

No comments: